Useful information about how I work and what's involved including answers to your frequently asked questions.
We’re going to be side by side during your wedding day so no doubt you want to know who I am and how I work. Your wedding is about you being in the moment and soaking up all of the energy from the day. Trust me when I say, it will go by quickly. I’ll be there capturing all of that energy, as well as soaking it in with you. I’ll fit in with your friends, toast to your future all while capturing this goodness on camera. As much as it’s about getting those glorious couple shots, it’s also about the slightly less shiny shots that connect the dots and tell the tale. When I’m done working on your photos, you’ll have a collection of images you can walk right into and enjoy while you’re sitting at your couch at home. Time travel if you will.
My prices start from $4,400 including GST. What do you get in your photography goodie bag? Well, I’m so glad you asked. All my packages include;
- A meeting to get to know each other and discuss the details
- Unlimited correspondence leading up to your day
- Location scouting
- Selected photography coverage
- Sneak peeks the following week
- Password-protected online gallery and print shop
- Fully edited images in colour and select black and whites
- All edited high-res and low-res images on a USB
- *Optional fine art wedding album. See more of these here